Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lampe Berger

I met some wonderful new friends at the LA Sniffapalooza! We discovered that we share many things in common, including a love of scent. Yesterday we decided to visit a local shop that carries niche fragrances called Essentials & More. Larry, the shop owner was extremely helpful as was his assistant, Desiree. We had the fine pleasure of sniffing most scents from L'Artisan and The Different Co. The product that fully captured my attention however was the Lampe Berger, a beautiful and functional item to diffuse fragrance throughout the home.

Apparently these items have been around since the early 1900's! Jean Cocteau and Gabrielle Chanel collected them and today they are symbols of taste and stature. What interested me most was its functionality. Not only does the Lampe Burger diffuse scent softly but effectively, it neutralizes the air in your home! What a beautiful and artistic way to do so without dealing with candle wax, fire hazards and black smoke.

There are many scents available with which to fill the Lampe Berger including Heavenly Spruce for Christmas time, invigorating Tangerine Zests, and musky Winterwood. You can even blend multiple scents together. After trying the Lampe Berger yesterday, I am very impressed with its ability to scent entire rooms but in a very soft fashion. I foresee using this collectible for many years to come!


Read more about Lampe Bergers here: http://www.heroeslampeberger.com/lamps/default.asp

See a list of scents and descriptions here: http://www.heroeslampeberger.com/lamps/fragrances.asp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like the Lampe Berger! They were really fascinating, and I want one, too! The sales assistant, who was also very helpful, was Desiree, I think. I'll definitely be back to that shop soon. I've fallen for L'Artisan's Bois Farine, thanks to the spritz in the shop and the sample that got me through the evening!

Thanks for sniffing with me!
L

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Linda,

Great to see you here! I knew Bois Farine was instant love for you. It suits you quite well I must say. Thanks for reminding me of Desiree's name. I will edit my post to give credit where it's due! She was very helpful.

Thanks for sniffing with me and I look forward to more.

T