Wednesday, February 21, 2007

BeautyHabit

I received my beautiful order from Beautyhabit today and all I can say is, "Holy samples!" What a gorgeous package they sent me including little bags tied with raffia and chock full of samples. I am swooning over all of the scents I can try and review. My thanks go out to the Beautyhabit team. I highly recommend their website! This month if you type Minigift at checkout, you will receive a free Tocca mini candle. I just placed my order on Saturday and it arrived here in 3 business days. That's what I call service!

I will be back tomorrow to review Annick Goutal Songes. Have a great evening everyone!

Image source: sweetmavens.com

2 comments:

violetnoir said...

The ladies at Beautyhabit are so helpful and kind.

I had the opportunity to visit their brick and mortar store in Thousand Oaks, just outside of LA, in October with a group of MUA friends. We had a great time, and their gift bag with purchase was delightful.

In my opinion, AG Songes was one of the few truly stunning perfume debuts of 2006. I look forward to reading your review.

Hugs!

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Hello Violet!

I get the feeling through the mail that the ladies of Beautyhabit are wonderful. How nice to have it confirmed. Maybe some day I'll visit them. You are so right about AG Songes and it's such a magical scent. Stay tuned!

Hugs!