Saturday, May 12, 2007

New Jobs

I am ecstatic to say that I have received a new position with a top notch company in my field. It allows me to continue in a similar capacity and affords me numerous opportunities. My field is very demanding, however. As you may have noticed, I have not been able to post as often.

The next two weeks present quite a challenge. I am without a laptop and will be attending a very intense, out-of-town training course. Therefore, Mr. TMH has agreed to post in my absence. Hopefully, he will keep you entertained with reviews and musings about his favorite fragrances. He has picked up quite a bit of fragrance lingo just by listening to me and reading my reviews. If nothing else, he will hopefully make you laugh as he does me every single day.

Please enjoy and feel free to comment to him as well. He will certainly relay any messages to me you would like. And when I do have computer time, you can rest assured, I will be reviewing the umpteen decants I'll be bringing with me!

Image source: scalaeditions.com

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

T, that's too cute!! Good for him!I'll stop by here to chedk out his posts while you're gone. :) Have a great and fragrant trip!
Linda

chayaruchama said...

You can count on us for support !

How exciting for you...
I hope you enjoy this new aspect of your career.

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Hi Linda!

He volunteered to do it so it should be interesting! :) Have a great week. By the way how are you liking Les Nuits? Have you had a chance to wear it?

xo,
T

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Good Morning Chaya Ruchama and Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Thank you for your support. It is most definitely very exciting! Many kisses to you and your family.

xo,
T.

Divina said...

I am most definitely looking forward to reading Mr. TMH's reviews and wish you a safe trip. Good luck with everything you are doing T! *hugs*

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Thank you D.! I hope you enjoy his prose! Hugs to you!

xo,
T.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! I'm undergoing a somewhat similar process right now and it's a real pain. But the most rewarding part of the process is finding the right job and being able to look forward to it!

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Yes, SVchick, without a doubt! I've had my eye on this company for longer than I care to divulge. It truly is a dream come true!! I just have to get through the intensity of the first few months. :-) Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, T! ;)I love my new Les Nuits, and I've already worn it several times -- including today! How's your le Baiser du Dragon? Beautiful, I'm sure!
Linda

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Hi Linda,

Oh, that's great news. It suits you so well. The Baiser is gorgeous. I have only worn it a few times because I covet it so much. I hope to wear it more in fall and winter as well. ;-)

Have a great Monday!

xo,
T.

violetnoir said...

Congratulations, T! What wonderful news. Much luck to you in your new job.

I look forward to reading your husband's reviews!

Hugs!

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Thank you R.!! How kind of you. ;-) I hope you have a wonderful few weeks. I'll be back when I can!

Hugs to you! And Happy belated Mother's Day!

xo,
T

IrisLA said...

Congratulations on your new position! How supportive of Mr. TMH to post in your absence. I look forward to reading him.

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Thank you Iris! He's quite a keeper! I hope you have enjoyed his writing.

xo,
T.

Gaalipata said...

I'm a perfumer from India having more than 10yrs of experience. I have also completed my graduation in perfumery from IFF. Now looking for jobs, Any suggestions?