Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tocca Candles

I love scenting our home with incredible fragrances that inspire people to say, "It smells so good in here!" More importantly, I love scenting our home just for Christmas. The scents I choose for this time of year and their importance cannot be over estimated. Therefore, when I received word of these offerings from Tocca I had to pass them along to you!

First, is the Holiday Candle in Mimosa being offered through tocca.com (pictured above). With a topnote of champagne, it will set a celebratory mood. Second, the Candele da Viaggio offers four travel sized candles in the following scents:


  • Cleopatra - cucumber and tangy grapefruit

  • Grace - Casablanca lily

  • Havana - spicy sugarcane and rum

  • Kyoto - fruity floral

An interesting and varietal combination to scent your home or gift for someone special, this set is available at Sephora or sephora.com. Have a wonderfully scented holiday and enjoy!

Stay tuned for a review of Parfums 06130 Feuille de Reglisse tomorrow. This weekend, I will explore two offerings from Serge Lutens.

No comments: