Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


For all who celebrate, may your home (or relative's home) and heart be filled with love and joy this Christmas. For those who celebrate other winter holidays, may the spirit of the season surround you. I thank you all for bringing so much joy to my life.

The TMH home will be hosting a small dinner today and we are so grateful for the opportunity to do so. I am wearing Persephone by Sali and it is delectable. I promise to review it by Friday! Feliz Navidad! Please feel free to share what you're wearing today.

8 comments:

chayaruchama said...

Fragrant blessings to you, my love !

The Federalist said...

I'm wearing Bel Respiro, in an effort to not overpower the food we're serving. Plus, my wife loves it on me! :-)

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Chayaruchama,

Same to you, my sweet! I plan to review several of the sample you sent me within the next month. Thank you again. :-)

xo,
T

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Yes I do, Mr. TMH. ;-) Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas,T! I'm certain your home smells lovely today! We're enjoying a quiet celebration, with just the two of us. Our home is scented with lots of candles and cooking, w/R in Vetiver Oriental and me in Botrytis. Have a wonderful day, and we're looking forward to seeing you and Mr. TMH in a couple of weeks!

XO,
L

Perfumeshrine said...

Merry Christmas to you T!

I wore Opium, like every winter. My signature.

Helg

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Hello Linda,

What a nice, snuggly and cozy Christmas for the two of you. :-) I look forward to our dinner in a few weeks as well. You smell divine!

xo,
T

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Hello Helg,

Aaaah, Opium! Brings back so many memories for me as my very stylish and beautiful-smelling grandmother wore it. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. :-)

T