Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Crazy Libellule Solid Perfume

Every once in a while I stumble upon something that is so smart, so hip and so convenient, I say to myself, "Why didn't I think of that?" Shanghaijava Crazy Libellule and the Poppies solid perfumes, as featured in this month's Lucky magazine, are the smartest little thing I've seen in a while. In lipstick-sized tubes decorated with colorful paper, they offer a fantastic way to avoid spills and mishaps while traveling and still smell good! And the name, although lengthy, is too cute for words! Choices:

Ananas Imperial - citrus and cedar

Lilas Spiritual - spicy lily and lilac

Blue Orchidee - crisp Asian floral

Encens Mystic - clove, incense and patchouli blend (among other notes)

Ginger & Coconut - spicy, exotic

Litchi Blossom - litchi, geranium, rose and musk

At just $16 per tube, sold on Amazon.com, b-glowing.com and imported from Paris, these may just be the next cool thing to add to your collections, fragrance aficionados.

Image source: b-glowing.com

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Me! Me! Pick me! I have a zillion creams too, but, ... oh I have no excuse!

Forgive me if you get 10 entries from me! I'm not trying to cheat, I just can't get blogger to take my comment! Errrr!!

Victoria said...

Sorry, I give up! Now the comment went on the wrong post!

Anyway these look cute!

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

LOL Victoria! You are entered my friend. Have a great day.