Friday, February 09, 2007

LA Sniffapalooza

Off I go this weekend to sniff to my heart's content at the first Los Angeles Sniffapalooza! Sniffapalooza is offered by two perfumistas, Karen Dubin and Karen Adams. It occurs generally several times per year in New York City and it has attained national recognition!!

From 8am to 7pm Saturday I will be experiencing fragrances, learning from perfumers and meeting other perfumistas. I am absolutely ecstatic and this event promises to be amazing and one-of-a-kind ... definitely something I have dreamt about since I was a little tike.

The best aspect of it is I will have many scents to inspire blogging next week. So although I will be out this weekend, please stay tuned to next week's reviews. They promise to be unique!

Image source: www.profumo.com

2 comments:

chayaruchama said...

Have a blast, T-
Wish I could join you all...

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

I wish you had been here too, chaya! It was the most amazing fragrance experience I've ever had. More to come. :-)