I have a plethora of body lotions and body creams, yet I am still drawn to them like a bee to honey. Somehow I believe I will never run out of lotion or perfume. Even so, I would love to try this new collection.
Here are the choices, as described on the website:
- Island Hop - A delightful and inspired cocktail of coconut water, pineapple puree, and hibiscus petals, laced with a hint of white amber.
- Rain Check - The floral-drenched beauty of cactus flower and misted hyacinth petals enhanced by crushed green leaves.
- Love Shack - An exhilarating rush of red raspberry and passionfruit sorbet, charmed by a bouquet of honeysuckle and jasmine water.
- Sugar Snap - A tantalizing blend of pear flower and dew-drenched lotus, grounded by creamy white woods and a dash of musk.
- Moon Walk - A sumptuous tapestry of soft, nuzzly notes like creamy paperwhites, vanilla orchid, nubuck suede, and a touch of clean musk.
- Sunny Side - A luminous medley uniting refreshing white peach nectar and pink grapefruit tonic with sweet honeysuckle and muguet against the light sensuality of cool blond woods.
- Peace Train - The soft serenity of lavender, quiet chamomile and comforting green tea, wrapped in soft sandalwood.
- Nightfall - Sexy intrigue with white tiger lily, sensuous ambers, and Oriental incense, deepened by an undercurrent of mysterious dark woods.
Image source: Gap