Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Body Cream Drawing

Because I have an abundance of fragranced body creams that are just too good not to share, please enter your name for a drawing of generous samples of the following:
  • Chanel No. 5 Body Cream
  • Tocca Cleopatra Body Cream
  • Creative Scentualization Perfect Nectar Body Cream
  • Creative Scentualization Perfect Gardenia Body Cream
  • Jo Malone Blue Agave & Cacao Body Cream
  • Annick Goutal Songes Body Lotion

I will pick a name randomly from entries and announce the winner Friday, March 16th! All samples will be sanitary, I promise. (I'm a germophobe too.) May the best perfumista win.

Image source: productbody.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have been wearing Mangragore in honour of your review! I have the edt and agree it is fleeting, but later in the day I can always smell it. Perhaps it cloacks me in some sort on invisible perfume cape, and reappears only when needed!

Thank you for entering me in your draw!
Sincerely,

Carole

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Carole,

The more I wrote about Mandragore, the more excited I grew to try the EDP. I'm happy for you that the EDT lasts, invisible perfume cape and all! You are entered into the drawing. Thanks for playing.

T.

violetnoir said...

I would love a glob of any one of those body creams, T, especially the Cleopatra. Please enter me!

Thanks so much! Hugs!

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Absolutely Violet! The winner gets them all!

Hugs to you!