- Annick Goutal Songes inspires me to be girly, feminine, ladylike and mind my manners.
- Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan inspires me to ignore convention, for nothing great was ever accomplished by a well-mannered woman. ::wink::
- Chanel No. 5 inspires me to just be .... me ....
- Bulgari Omnia inspires me to be quiet, reflect, read and ponder.
- U2 Beautiful Day
"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it some how." Need I say more?
- Sheryl Crow Soak Up The Sun
- Sting Brand New Day
- Aretha Respect
- Blue Man Group I Feel Love
- Norah Jones, anything and everything she writes
- U2 Grace
- Bruce Springsteen The Rising
- Daft Punk Something About You
- Mary J. Blige Take Me As I Am and her life in general
- The Other Boleyn Girl
Maintaining hope, fortitude and integrity in the face of extreme adversity and cruelty
- The Kiterunner
Incredible story highlighting the human condition, also a great education on oppression in the Middle East
- The Red Tent
Female inner strength
- The Book of Secrets
Deepok Chopra's inspired insights
- Wisdom of the Peaceful Warrior
Stay in the present and live your life on purpose
This is definitely not an exhaustive list as I find new things every day, but a good start. What inspires you?