Saturday, September 05, 2009

Cinquieme Sens

In my wildest dreams, I travel to Paris and develop my love of perfume into a skill. I would imagine other perfume lovers have a similar dream. I am pleased to announce a school of perfumery, with primary headquarters based in Paris, near the Eiffel Tower! How lucky for us that this school is offering courses in the United States. A jaunt to New York City is all it takes!

Here are some details regarding upcoming courses:

2 trainings depending on needs and interests:
- The Perfumer Palette (3 hours): an introductory session to measure olfactory abilities and acquire methods for memorizing odors. September 16, 2009
- Introduction to Technique and Language of Perfumery (2 days): an introduction to the universe of perfume from raw materials to fragrance classification. September 22-23, 2009

For more detailed information, please contact Laura at (212) 686-4135 or laura@cinquiemesense.com. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

SophN said...

Good luck with the new school!

Adam Miller said...

Hi Tamara!

Great Blog. I have to say I never thought I'd find a blog about perfume haha. Anyways, a friend of mine told me to buy Marc Jacobs Perfume, but I really don't know much about it and have never smelled it. Here's what it looks like if you haven't seen it: Marc Jacobs Perfume

I was curious if you had any opinions about it or had heard positive reviews? Thanks!

TMH256 said...

Hey Adam!

Nice to hear from you! I have not been active here for quite some time due to my schedule. However, I am very familiar with Marc Jacobs. It is a beautiful white floral fragrance with a gorgeous gardenia note. I recommend it used sparingly for more social occasions. Hope all is well with you! Thanks for reading my blog!

Internet business at home automated system said...

Why do not you try to make money on the web!
Even if you do not know anyone
No friends, relatives, neighbors, or ... ..
Our system will help you find business partners
Start a free trial experience of automatic network system, visit the website
http://sn.im/vemma_usa
Thank you for your time reading, do not give up the chance to even know, know no loss to you!