Friday, August 29, 2008

And The Pregnancy Scent Award Goes To ...


...


Please read my review from February 2007, linked above to the name. Chills ran up my spine as I read my words of description from well over one year ago. Now that I am carrying a baby girl, softness ranks among one of my top priorities when it comes to just about everything. This scent is perfect in every way for my delicate nose. Its aroma softens my mood and my step and prepares me for comforting a child, just as my hormones do. Thank you to Mr. Schroeder for creating this pillow of a scent.

Have a fabulous holiday weekend, those of you in the United States!

2 comments:

The Daily Connoisseur said...

I absolutely love your blog! Just discovered it yesterday- what a gem! Have really enjoyed reading your past postings- Bravo!

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Thank you so much for reading! I hope to see you again soon!