Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Draw Winner!

I appreciate your votes on the fragrance and although I edited to add some tips yesterday, I realize my hints were very cryptic to begin.   I am most humbled and appreciate your effort!  The fragrance I was speaking of is Jo Malone White Jasmine & Mint.  See review to be posted later today.  And the winner, selected by randomizer, of a generous sample of this fragrance is ...


Lean! 

Thank you for reading and playing Lean!  I will contact you for more detail. 

3 comments:

Lean said...

Oh wow! Hahah thank you so much for this. I hadn't realized the draw had closed and made another guess a few minutes ago. I look forward to trying the perfume. LeanS12@gmail(dot)com

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Hello Lean,

I will have to take a look at your guess! I will be sending you an e-mail shortly. Congratulations again!

Hilary Kimbel said...

Thanks so much for posting this! Sadly, I live way far away from anywhere that would sale this. Do you know where I can buy women fragrances online for cheap? I don't have a lot of money to spend...