Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been Tagged!


Like Divina, "I don’t really do tagging games, or I thought I didn’t." But a bout with the flu and consequential boredom leads me to play. Thank you for the diversion from my sick bed ladies! First, the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you (The lovely and warm Divina at Fragrance Bouquet and the talented Jenavira at Scent of Abricots).

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Six Random Tamara things:

1) I jumped out of an airplane at 14,000 feet. And I have the video to prove it! It is the craziest and most courageous thing I have ever done yet I've never felt more alive!

2) I started playing classical piano when I was nine years old. I was very good and miss it terribly. My favorite composers include Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. Some day I will have a baby grand in my living room and I'll teach my daughter to play.

3) Walking for 20 minutes three times per week and doing prenatal yoga once per week is about all I can muster in terms of exercise these days! My growing little girl accounts for my laziness.

4) I love interior design and secretly wish I had gone to school for it. I study it as a hobby but wish I had more skill!

5) My personal spiritual pursuit for the next 40 days until Thanksgiving is to write down ten things I'm grateful for and why, every day.

6) I can curl my tongue four ways.

Now the people I will tag are: lovely Marina over at Perfume Smellin' Things, witty A. at Style Spy, crafty Gaia at the Non-Blonde, funny and talented Annieytown at Blogdorf Goodman, Victoria at Victoria's Own whom I miss terribly, and the kind-hearted Raphaella at Sniffapalooza Magazine!

5 comments:

tmp00 said...

Four ways! Whoa!!

I wish I had taken Piano. I love the instrument and have been told that I have hands that are made for them. The reach for my thumb and pinky spans the New Yorker. At least that's what's handy to measure here on my sofa

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Hi Tom!

Nice to see you here. I'm guessing you can reach well over 2 octaves then? It's never too late to learn, ya know! The only inconvenient aspect of playing piano is they're hard to move. Being a nomad for much of my single years made it difficult! Yup. Four ways.

Divina said...

I was shocked with your jumping off an airplane! No way I ever imagined that!

((( hug )))

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Hee hee Divina! I don't think any of my friends and family did either! Of course, I had an instructor and parachute on my back but it was crazy!

Anonymous said...

Oh I've seen this tagging games all over perfume blogs but doesn't know how to join the fun :(

I was really amazed when you said that you can curl your tongue four ways..I tried it when I was in front of a mirror but I can only curl it in a not so unusual way :)

Bobby

Make Homemade Fragrances