Friday, March 14, 2008

Scent of the Day

I'm almost there! Almost to the weekend! I look forward to catching up on my sleep, relaxing, exercising and getting out in the sunshine! My scent of choice today is the effervescent, sweet and uplifting Serge Lutens Fleurs de Citronnier. Our orange tree is chock full of blossoms making our yard very fragrant this spring-like day. Spring comes early where I live so I plan on taking full advantage of it with some much needed time outside in the near future. Again, thank you for your patience during this arduous, busy period. Happy Friday to all! What are you wearing today?


Image of lemon blossom courtesy of delange.org

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your weekend; I have to work all of mine. And smell lovely through out it.

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Jenavira,

I'm sorry to hear you have to work through the weekend. I hope your fragrance choices encourage it to be smooth and effortless! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am going to get a bottle of 'Un Jardin Sur Le Nil' by Hermes this Friday, so thats what i'll be using all weekend long ;)

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Great choice Fragrance lady. :-)